Prolonging the maintenance period and Reducing the no of frequencies of maintenance
- Installation of Vulcan S150 at CT discharge line 8” inch.
- Till three months no changes in HVAC maintenance/operations. This will help Vulcan to get stabilised. Also, it will help in reducing the scale and start protecting metal pipes.
- The planned reduction in chemicals(dosing) related to corrosion, bacterial, scaling.
- TDS to be increased and maintained 500+ppm by reducing the blowdown. However, bleed may continue if TSS needs to be reduced
- Reduction in above mentioned dosing 25% in the fourth month. This helped in reducing chemical dosing.
- Reduction in above-mentioned dosing 50% in the fifth month. This helped in further reducing chemical dosing.
- Further, there is a possibility of even further reducing chemicals by monitoring the system performance.
Running system at higher TDS/Hardness will save water and in total blowdown also.
Reduction in chemical dosing will help in reducing costs, rusting(inside only), environment problem, load on STP(Total volume). To do the reduction in chemicals, it is needed to monitor the system closely. It can reduced in periodics and/or quantity.
Vulcan protects metal pipes against rust, which helps in prolonging the corrosion in the pipes.